Sunday 28 November 2010

Tim Holtz Distress inks colourchart



Hiya Everyone!

Two posts in one day and made my blog christmassy - I am doing well Lol!!!

I coloured in a blank Tim Holtz colourchart a while ago when I bought all 36 reinkers and laminated it so I had a good record of all the shades which I've found really useful.
If any of you would like to take a copy of this A4 sheet feel free. A print off obviously won't be as good as the real thing but might be useful if you're trying to work out what shades to buy if you are buying them a few at a time. It will certainly be better than some of the charts that you can find on-line. I bought them all as I sold some unwanted stuff on ebay and was going to buy all 24 then they bought out a new 12 set so I ended up buying all 36. I'm very impatient Lol!

If you would rather make your own colourchart a blank copy of the colourchart can be found here.

Thanks for looking!!!

If you would prefer a full sized A4 version drop me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment