Sunday 27 February 2011

Items for sale!!!!!!



Hiya everyone,

I have been having a tidy up today and have decided to get rid of some stuff! They are available on a first come first served basis and I will only accept paypal for payment.

Firstly we have 3 Cosmo Cricket sets. I have garden variety, material girl and joyride. These are all brand new in their packets.



Each set includes:-

1 x 12" scrapbooking kit RRP £16.99
1 x 12" Sheet of matching adhesive chipboard letters RRP £4.99

I will sell each set for £12 + £3 P+P (in the UK)

(If somebody would like all 3 sets I will only charge one lot of P+P)




Next up is a massive load of 12x12 papers - hundreds in fact. I estimate that there is about 3 pizza box loads full. These are mostly patterned but there are a few plain solid colour ones but not many. There are a few papers that are duplicated but not many. Lots of different colours and patterns etc. Making memories, K & Co, Pebbles inc are a few of the brands included. A few may be a little dogeared on the corners but the majority are in pefect condition. I added my bone folder to give you an idea of the amount.


I would like £20 for this + £10 P+P (in the UK - it's very heavy although if P+P is considerably less I will refund the extra paid - I just can't be bothered taking it to the post office to get it weighed)


This a sizzix leaf #3 original green die. It is a duplicate so I don't need this one.

£2.50 + £1 P+P (in the UK)


Lastly is a lot of 16 rubber stamps - these have never been used and are in perfect condition. They vary in size so I have put a few coins around them to give you an idea of size as I can't be bothered measuring them all. I would prefer to sell these as a job lot but may split if nobody wants them all!

I would like £10 + £3.00 P+P (in the UK)***SOLD SORRY***

If you have any questions or are interested in any of the items please e-mail me.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment