Sunday 29 May 2011

Crafters Companion DT cards

Hiya everyone,


These are a few cards I made several weeks ago for Crafters Companion using the everyday CD rom and stamps set. They are quite classic images so I decided to do a more traditional type of card. The first is a decoupage sheet that I printed off the CD with some pastel blue centura pearl card and silver mirri card.


The second is a card I made with the matching stamp sheet which I stamped out 3 times and layered onto pastel pink centura pearl cards and then onto embossed silver mirri card. The flowers were coloured in with my promarkers.


The sentiments for both I did on the computer.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Paula Love them both. Happy Bank Holiday
    ... Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Pauls, what a gorgeous little girl you have she's sso sweet.

    Hope the move goes ok.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiPaula, both gorgeous cards such talent!! Sandra H

    ReplyDelete