Wednesday 27 July 2011

More sneaky peeks - SWALK!!!


Hiya everyone,

I hope you are all well. I've been busy doing some last minute decorating at the old house but we have almost finished so there's lots of little jobs left I'll be so glad when it's done - I've really had enough of decorating now. It's been really hard work splitting our time between the two houses. On a more cheery note; Tayla has her second tooth coming and I don't think it'll be too long before she's walking even though she has only just started crawling. She's a little handful!!! Lol

I just wanted to share with you another sneaky peek from the upcoming launch of the new Crafters Companion Humphrey and SWALK stamps on Friday 29th July. This is obviously a SWALK stamp and is called "The present" and it's soooo cute! I have coloured the image in with my fabby new Spectrum Noir pens that are available here. The papers are from the SWALK papers CD rom (Disc 2).


There is a Crafters Companion blog hop that is happening right now where you can win a full set of the 6 Humphrey and 6 SWALK stamp sets and a chunk of neenah card. Please see my previous post for all the info you need to enter. The winner will be announced on friday morning.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I'll be posting another little Humphrey sample. If you want to check out more samples then check out the other DT members blogs as they are also showcasing SWALK and Humphrey samples in the lead up to the launch.


I will enter this into the following challenges:-

Auds sentiments - Sentiment of a least 2 words
Crafty catz - No blue or pink
Fairy tale - Summer/sun/sunshine
Inspire me fridays - Anything goes
Paper cutz - Anything goes
My mums craft shop - Fab n funky
Scrapbook sisters - Happy birthday


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

18 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty. I bought the last two sets from C&C and the stamps are so cute and really nicely etched. I'll have to get them out again for a wee play as Redrottie has set me a challenge to make a card!! Not much of a challenge says you, but to me it is!! Gorgeous card as always Paula and I love the colours. I just love their big eyes, so lovely. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours Paula, how sweet is this card.. so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card so cute, not long to wait now.


    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Paula you made a gorgeous image into a lovely card well done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love all you have done the colours are perfect
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula
    A gorgeous card love the image and colour's,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, What a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing ti with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Paula. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Paula!!! I love the colours. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cutie! Although I'm not really an orange fan (even though I'm Dutch, lol), I think this card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Perfect for summer! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello
    your card is adorable. The image so sweet,
    beautiful papers and the colors are awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww such a sweet card, pretty image and a gorgeous colour

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete