Saturday 1 October 2011

Pink gem challenge GDT card!!!


Hiya everyone,

I have to share with you today my next Pink Gem "A gem of a challenge" GDT card with you today. The theme this time is "with love at christmas" so we want to see hearts on your festive creation somewhere. I used my new martha Stewart deep lattice heart border punch for my hearts. This new challenge runs from Saturday 1st October to Friday 14th October at 6pm. You can use any image and can combine your card with as many other challenges as you like! There will be a random winner picked that will win a prize!


The image is the fab "Ellie with gift" image which is available here. It is a 8x8 scalloped card blank as I fancied making a bigger card for a change. I did make a different card to start with but didn't realise it needed hearts on it so I had to rush to make another one! Luckily, the one I made fits the theme a few challenges down the road so it wasn't a waste of time! The sentiment from a "Let it snow" A7 stamp sheet and is also from Pink gem which is available here.


I am currently ploughing my way through Joanna Sheen and Crafters Companion samples which I hope to try and finish this weekend. I'm back at work on monday after having almost a year off on maternity leave so I'm soooooo not looking forward to that at all! At least Tayla has already started walking so I'm not going to miss that but I'd rather be home with her as she really is a delight. A few people have said I'll love it but I'm not convinced :(

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, your card is gorgeous!! lovely image and greatly coloured and the background is lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the paper is smashing. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. This is really gorgeous! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card! The image is so sweet and the background papers compliment it beautifully. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful sweetie.....love it!!x

    ReplyDelete