Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Summer Driggs kit!!!

 

Hiya Everyone, 

I just wanted to let you all know that Summer Driggs has just posted a new "Cheers to the New Year" kit onto her blog.  They are a freebie download and her stuff is awesome if you aren't familar with her amazing blog.  It's great for printing out for making cards and scrapbooking or even for digital scrapbooking.  I use her fab kits all the time so check out her fab blog here.

The link to this specific kit is here but there is a list down the right hand side of all the kits she has produced over the last few years.  I have all of them and although it will take a while - trust me, it'll be worth the effort!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x


4 comments:

  1. Like you, Paula, I think I have all of Summer Driggs designs, aren't they just fabulous? I have missed this one as I haven't been doing any crafting of late and as far as the web is concerned, I have only used it to check my favourite blogs. I will now, however, have to pop over and take good look as I plan to start crafting again very soon. (I have been waiting for my new craftroom to be completed and I lost my mojo completely).
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lnk! I'm sure I'll be checking this one out!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip--this is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your full time DT at HM
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete