Sunday 16 September 2012

So Sweet! - Joanna Sheen


Hiya Everyone, 

Todays the day for a brand new challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.  The theme this time is

So sweet!

The image is from the gorgeous "Chocolate box" House Mouse stamp set which is available here.  I have coloured the image in with promarkers and flexmarkers. 

 
The papers are from the Bo Bunny "Crazy love" paperstack that I luckily won from Bramwell crafts via facebook.  I have also been trying out my new memory box "cherish" border die.  The bingo ticket is from a Jennie Bowlin set that is a good few years old and I don't know whether you can even buy them any more.  I'm still loving these mini Papermania scrabble letters that are also a bit of a nightmare to get hold of now - I managed to find a box of them recently in my local WH Smith for £14.99 but don't think they are readily available.

There is a £15 Joanna Sheen Gift voucher up for grabs to a random lucky winner of the challenge that runs till Thurs 27th Sept.  

Last week now at work till my maternity starts on friday and just over 6 weeks now for the new arrival!

Thanks for looking!



14 comments:

  1. Love the card Paula...fab image (obviously) and great layout with masses going on but in a very subtle way.

    Enjoy your maternity leave and best of luck with everything.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so cute, love pink and brown. I love those letters and that gorgeous border too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you have added the Be Mine, so inspiring and of course I love the image and a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this gorgeous Paula. The image is indeed so sweet and I love the way you have done the wording. Yummy colours too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, yummy colours and fabby extras too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Paula - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the image is just soooo cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paula...
    Very cute and nice coloring on that choccy bar!
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sweet card Paula with this Adorable image:) Perfect colouring:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Paula, adorable image and love the colours & fab details.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula-this card could make anyone crave chocolate! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card lovely layout hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous card Paula, sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete